Valid reports will be paid through HackerOne, with various payment options like Paypal, Currency Cloud (Bank Transfer) and Bitcoin via Coinbase available to researchers.
Note that upon the bounty payout, you will continue to receive your HackerOne reputation points (+7 points per report, and additional points based on the severity) and updates to your stats.
Researchers with existing HackerOne account:
1. Researchers must fill out the profile on TSRC website and provide Tencent the necessary information, especially Hackerone username and the email that is tied to it when the report has been validated and confirmed as eligible for bounty.
2. Researchers will receive a notification from HackerOne to claim a bounty.
Researchers without an existing HackerOne account:
1. Researchers must fill out the profile on TSRC website and provide Tencent an email address which will be used to claim the bounty on HackerOne.
2. Researchers will receive an email notification from HackerOne asking them to claim a bounty but will require them to create an account
3. Once the researcher has created the account, he/she will receive another email prompting the next steps including submitting a tax form and selecting of payment method.